Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Dstat using one million SNP's

I have now a great possibility to use up to one million SNP's in testing ancient genomes, thanks for new data releases.  This gives of course much more accuracy in upcoming tests.  Before going ahead I'll take a freedom to use my own genome (I have not many individual genomes with on million SNP's) and compare it to British Kent people using qpDstat.   I use Kent people because they are available from the 1000g project and there with Cornish people only original Europeans outside Mediterranean region.   If  the fifth column is positive the result shows me being closer than Kent people to the population mentioned in the third column.



No comments:

Post a Comment

English preferred, because readers are international.

No more Anonymous posts.